Thursday, May 29, 2008

Who says you can't teach an old cat new tricks? Oh, right, nobody. I am continually amazed at the things a cat can learn. Take my cat, for instance. She loves my sewing bobbins. I'm the type of person who wants to have a bobbin for every color of thread, so I have a lot of bobbins. No, scratch that, I USED TO have a lot of bobbins. For some reason, Cinder wants a bobbin for every color of thread also. I try to keep my sewing room door shut, but every once in awhile, it gets left ajar and she makes a beeline.......straight to the bobbins. How does she remember where they are? If I'm sitting at my computer and hear a tink, tink, tink on the stairs, I know she's found another bobbin. If I grab it quick enough, it's ok, but if not, she chews the sides off the bobbin. More later about my cat and how she loves to play pool........

No comments: