Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OK, I totally hate my life. My mind is going so quickly. Monday I lost my credit card. I used it at the post office and by the time I pulled into the gas station, it was gone. I always put it in the credit card slots in my billfold and it wasn't there. I dumped my purse out TWICE to try to find it. (The upside is that my purse got cleaned out.) I looked thru the pages of my schedule book and my notebook that are in my purse and it wasn't there. I finally called the credit card company and told them to cancel it and issue a new one. I am lost without my credit card, I guess I'm one of those "don't leave home without it" people. Karl Maldon really made an impression on me. So I'm without my credit card for 7 to 10 days. Ok, are you ready for this? Monday night as I was opening my checkbook (which is in my billfold), my credit card was sitting there between a couple of check carbons. Last week I lost my keys. This week my credit card. Before that it was my prescription drugs. What next? I am getting so tired of this. It seems as if I waste so much time LOOKING and not finding.....

No comments: