Friday, June 6, 2008

How long does it take stickles to dry? One hour? Two hours? Three days? I guess it depends on how quickly you need them to dry. For example, I have a star album ready to photograph and list, but I'm waiting for the stickles to dry, so it will probably be three days. Speaking of stickles, have I mentioned how much I love them? Anytime I finish a project and it looks like it needs something, I pull out the stickles and they make such a difference.

I just got an order of crochet thread from Joann, so will be crocheting a lot of flowers this weekend. I got some really cool colors.

I was determined to accomplish something this weekend, and I got the top of my work table (pool table) almost cleaned off. Where does all this stuff come from? I put one thing away and magically two more things appear on my table.

I had the best delivery yesterday. A couple who have three boys at home and didn't know what they were having had a girl. When she was born and the doctor said, "It's a girl", everybody in the room just shouted with happiness. What a wonderful job I have!

No comments: