Monday, May 19, 2008

Ok, so today was my day off from work, but I got very little accomplished, other than taking my mom to two doctor's appointments, getting the oil changed in my parents car and taking it thru the car wash, and going to lunch with my parents. Of course, I got a lot of reading done in the doctors' offices. Why do they give you an appointment if they're not going to be ready to see you at that time? That's a question that will probably never have an answer. I am paying these people to not be available to me at the time of my appointment. Go figure. They kind of have us over a barrel, though.....I mean, who else are you going to go to if you need medical help? My hairdresser never makes me wait, but I don't know how much she knows about medicine. I guess I wouldn't want her to do my pap smear or my mammogram. more later.........

No comments: