Sunday, May 25, 2008

Whatever would I do without clothes pins? I was working on some scrapbook projects today, and it occurred to me how important clothes pins are to me. I am always grabbing a clothes pin to hold something I have just glued. These clothes pins have not touched clothes for a long time. In fact, the last time they were used was when we went on one of our camping/fishing trips to Minnesota, and that's been several years. I am not a hang-the-laundry-on-the-line kind of gal. I remember Mondays as a child were wash day and there was no such thing as an electric dryer. Who would have thought that I would be using laundry tools for making scrapbooks? It's just another example of a scrapper taking something and using it for something other than its intended use.....

No comments: