Thursday, May 15, 2008

I just got the cutest Mother's Day present. It's from the Vermont Teddy Bear Company and it's a grandmother bear with my name and a baby bear with my soon-to-be granddaughter's name. If you're ever stumped for a gift for Mother's Day, check this place out. These bears are beyond cute.
You can also check BTDL on Ebay or the BTDL website for some great scrapbooking items for all occasions. Custom orders are welcome. I am currently working on a Mother's Day star album, and several Jacob's Ladders. If you don't know what a Jacob's ladder is, check it out on ebay where my auctions have a video. Here's a link that will make it easy for you....be sure you push the play button on the video: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180243115567&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

I'm gearing up for my long stretch of 12 hour shifts at the hospital, hoping for a fast, easy weekend. Yeah, right, that could happen. In my dreams.

No comments: