Monday, October 12, 2009




I finally got some cards listed on Ebay. I have so many cards finished or partially finished, I need to get rid of some of them. I am loving doing 3D decoupage on my cards and right now, can't imagine doing anything else. I just wish I could take pictures that would show the dimensionality on the cards. In fact, I wish I could take pictures......period. My camera is really giving me fits. I'm sure it is something simple but I can't figure out the solution. When I try to transfer pictures, I can only transfer some of them. So when I take pictures, I have to take several of each "pose" to assure that one of them transfers, and that doesn't always work either. What to do, what to do........

2 comments:

mysweetpaperdreams said...

Sandy those are lovely! I love the 3D and the colors really look great together.

Tammie :)

sandyvint said...

thanks, tammie, i am so enjoying making these.